Not only do they LOOK like candy corns but they have candy corns INSIDE them too! This treat is for that person in your life that has a super sweet tooth. Seriously, only eat one because you’ll probably get cavities (I also may have overdid it with the candy melts…). These were messy but scrumptious!
Cannabis infused rice krispie treats are so classic – you can really take the basic recipe and play around with it a lot! These were a real treat for me though because I LURRRVE candy corn! It’s my second favorite part of Halloween.
My obvs favorite part of Halloween is dressing up.
Crazy Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
(makes 8-10 servings)
3 tablespoons canna-butter
6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
10 ounce package of mini marshmallows
1 cup candy corn
1 tablespoon of butter or cooking spray
Wilton candy melts in white and yellow
Orange sugar sprinkles
1. Melt three tablespoons canna-butter over low heat in a medium saucepan. Add entire package of marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Rice Krispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
3. Stir in candy corn and make sure it is evenly distributed.
4. Prepare a 13 X 9 inch pan with spray oil or butter. Butter a spoon (or your hands) and press the mixture into the pan evenly. Let it cool completely and harden.
5. After cooling, use a candy corn cookie cutter or a knife to cut out the treats into candy corn shapes.
6. Using the white Wilton candy melts (follow directions on package to melt), dip top half of treats into melted candy and let harden on wax paper.
7. Once hardened, dip bottom half into melted yellow candy. While wet, sprinkle orange sugar crystals over the middle section of the treat. Cool before serving.