I am so excited to share one of my favorite and most tried-and-trusted recipes! Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies – amiright??!?
It took me forever to perfect this recipe because a lot of cookies are made with butter. I just don’t have the patience most of the time to make canna-butter. The butter needs to set overnight and when I want my edibles, I want them NOW. I can have these cookies turned out in less then two hours thanks to my super duper fast canna-oil!
Try to resist eating the cookie batter!
Using a tablespoon, scoop up the dough and shape into balls about this size – 3/4 to 1 inch.
Space the balls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. The balls will flatten on their own (like above). Using parchment paper is optional but it helps the cookies from sticking to the cookie sheet.
After I got really high, I got the munchies and wanted to get even higher…so I decided to add frosting to the cookies. It was awesome.
Canna-Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
(makes about two dozen cookies)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup canna-oil
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1-2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
1-2 teaspoons milk
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or just use two ungreased cookie sheets.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
3. Mix together granulated sugar, brown sugar, canna-oil, egg and vanilla. Add the flour mixture to oil mixture and stir until blended. Add the chocolate chips and continue to stir until blended.
4. Using a tablespoon, scoop up the dough and shape into balls of about 3/4 to 1 inch. Space about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
6. (optional) To make glaze, mix 1-2 tablespoons of confectioner’s sugar with 1-2 teaspoons of milk. Drizzle over cookies.